From the choice of equipment to installation costs, setting up or upgrading a laboratory and its equipment can be daunting. To help in cost containment, ClearChem’s expert-trained service staff offers high-quality, like-new refurbished instruments and ancillary equipment for the entire laboratory. All of our equipment is licensed and certified to guarantee satisfaction and comes with a full one-year warranty.
Comprehensive, High-quality Hematology Solutions
Diatron Abacus 5 Hematology Analyzer
Abacus 5 with automated 5 part quantitative differential is the latest and most sophisticated model of Diatron’s range of Hematology Analyzers. The system utilizes a Diatron patented long-life diode laser-based optical measurement technology that ensures optimal performance using a high-tech flow cuvette.
Throughput: 60 tests/hr
Sample: Whole human blood
Sample volume: 100ul
Sampling method: closed and open tube sampling, auto-sampler
Parameters: 22 CBC parameters including 5 part WBC differential
Measurement method: Optical method for 5-part WBC differential parameters and volumetric impedance method for standard CBC parameters
Reagent sensing: Yes
Reagents: Diatro Dil-Diff, Diatro Lyse-5P, Diatro.Diff-5P
Clog prevention: Yes
Calibration: manual and Automatic mode
Multi-user mode: Multilevel user modes with user ID
User interface: 600x800 color graphics LCD, touch screen
Data storage capacity: 100.000 records
External printing: Vis USB port, any Windows compatible printer
External keyboard: Via PS/2 or USB
Auto-sampler: Factory option, for closed sample tubes with integrated barcode reader and sample mixer
Depth: 45 cm
Height: 50 cm
Width: 40 cm
Weight: 35 kg with auto-sampler 45 kg
Horiba ABX Micros 60 Hematology Analyzer
The Horiba ABX Micros 60 is a fully automated hematology analyzer used for in-vitro diagnostics testing of whole blood specimens, platelet PRP samples, and whole blood component concentrates. The HORIBA analyzer uses impedance technology and photometry as measurement methods, as well as stepper motor technology which enables the system to operate without a compressor.
The Horiba hematology analyzer comes packed with key features such as automatic probe wipe, 8 or 16 parameters including three part differential and histograms, single button operator interface, usage of the minipack combining waste and reagents, smart card based memory storage, and micro sampling of 10µL of whole blood per cycle.
The ability to identify samples, programmable high and low limits for patients, and programmable flag sensitivity are other features which make the ABX Micros 60 analyzera better choice. The Horiba hematology analyzer can provide sample tests either in closed or open tube modes, allowing a throughput of up to 60 samples per hour.
Designed for reliability, less maintenance and noise, as well as increased precision, the HORIBA ABX Micros 60 Hematology Analyzer offers premium performance in every analysis application.
- Measurement methods: Impedance technology, photometry.
- Liquid valves (without pinching): Reliability and increased precision
- No compressor (stepper motor): Reliability, less maintenance and noise
- Smart card-based memory storage (optional)
- No compressor (stepper motor technology)
Dimensions – 16.5” x 14” x 12.5”
Weight – 31 lbs.
Throughput – 60 samples per hour open tube, 55 samples/Hr. closed tube
Sample Stability – 24 hours
Histograms – LMG (WBC), RBC, and PLT
Sample volume CBC (fingerstick) mode: 10ul
Horiba ABX Pentra 60C+ Hematology Analyzer
- Data management on stand-alone PC.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC: 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL).
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour.
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent.
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology.
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel.
- High resolution matrix.
* DHSS: Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System
** MDSS: Multi-Distribution Sampling System
Horiba ABX Pentra XL80 5 Part Diff with Autoloader
- CBC with 5-part Differential including flagging for immature cells
- Advanced technologies for mixing and sample analysis ensuring accurate results
- Processes up to 80 samples/hr and provides results in approximately 60 seconds
- Autoloader holds up to 100 samples with random continuous access
- STAT mode for critical samples
- 20 parameters
- Whole blood micro-sampling (CBC: 35 µL, Plus Diff 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology
- Automatic Sample Re-run
- Reagents: Only 4 reagents plus cleaner
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
- Customized Dilution Ratio (CDR)
- Integrated Workstation and Validation Station
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System
*** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)
As A Certified Medical Device Manufacturer
licensed through the California State Department of Public Health, FDA Division, our remanufactured equipment is guaranteed to meet the most stringent requirements of this governing body. Our superior supply-chain process allows us to provide a one year parts, labor, and travel warranty. ClearChem Diagnostics takes pride in ensuring each re-certified system will look and perform as new!
You can view our licenses here.