ClearChem Diagnostics, Inc. (CCD) is a certified manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of clinical diagnostic products and comprehensive clinical laboratory solutions, lab supplies, specializing in chemistry products, immunology, hematology, urinalysis, and toxicology.
Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers
General Laboratory Products
Looking to increase profitability of your lab or not quite sure which product is the best fit for your medical needs? We’re here to help you drive operational efficiency and maximize your laboratory investments.
Our team of factory trained Biomedical Engineers bring decades of experience servicing clinical laboratories and provide an important link between instrumentation, reagents, and methods. A few services we offer:
- NROI Analysis
- NLab Equipment
- NEP Evaluator Services
- NLaboratory Design and Setup
- NWorkflow and Instrumentation Optimization
- NFinancial Feasibility Assessment for Traditional and Toxicology Laboratories
- NCLIA Regulatory and Compliance Consultation
- NInstrument and Reagent Validations
- NLCMS Method Development and Installation
- NSystem Specific Method Development and Installation
- NLaboratory Information System Selection and Integration
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
WHY CLEARCHEM DIAGNOSTICS?
Others use restrictive contracts, we maintain our customers due to our incredible products, low pricing, & outstanding service.
Highest Quality Products
CCD is a licensed and certified medical device & chemistry lab lquipment manufacturer, so our products are guaranteed to meet the most stringent of industry standards.
Thanks to our superior supply chain management, we offer some of the lowest prices in the industry:
• New & fully refurbished analyzers: 30-70% savings over retail
• CCD General Chemistry Reagents for AU Series platform: 30-50% value compared to Beckman Reagents
All of our analyzers include a full 1-year warranty covering complimentary on-site service with parts, labor, & travel, where you can be confident with your investment.
Customer Service & Expert Consultation
Our team of specialists is here to help you every step of the way, from designing your laboratory, implementation, and continuing technical support for both reagents and instruments